This well presented end terrace house is located in the ever popular Carson Street, Larne. Within walking distance to Larne Town Centre with all the amenities it has to offer this delightful property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen, utility room, two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance rear yard, private driveway, double garage and boiler house.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door. Tiled floor. Hardwood glazed door to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5" x 11'3")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Dual window aspect. Multi fuel burning stove in Inglenook style fireplace with stone hearth. Glazed door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 3.96m x 2.16m (13'0" x 7'1")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for cooker with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Access to understair store and separate store. PVC double glazed back door to rear yard. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.16m x 2.29m (7'1" x 7'6")
- At widest points. Space for fridge freezer. High and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Informal dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to shelved hot press.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.95m (13'10" x 9'8")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4")
- At widest points.
- Low maintenance front yard finished in decorative stone.
Low maintenance rear yard with south west facing aspect.
Access to boiler house.
Private driveway finished in decorative stone.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 5.64m x 5.44m (18'6" x 17'10")
- At widest points. Roller shutter door. Power and light. Built in shelving. Access to adjoining workshop and store with power and light.
- BOILER HOUSE 3.15m x 2.06m (10'4" x 6'9")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for low level freezer. Pedestal wash hand basin. Power and light.