, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QA
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor through to Inner Hall / Staircase to First Floor
- Living room 14'4 x 11'11 with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining / Light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / "Bosch" integrated oven and gas hob / Integrated fridge, freezer and slimeline dishwasher
- Ground floor bedroom 5 and ensuite shower room
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms / Master with full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- Family bathroom 11'2 x 8' (max) to include double ended panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Second floor landing / Two further bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed yard area to rear / Ideal opportunity for First Time Buyers and young families alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase one of the few three storey former mill workers properties in the sought after Abbeyview area occupying a semi-rural location close to Antrim town and Muckamore where most amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a well proportioned rooms with bedrooms on all three levels to include a ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room. In addition, the property now benefits from a full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher together with quality white sanitary ware, PVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating making this an incredibly comfortable home ideally suited to the first time buyer and family alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. PVC single glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through to:
- INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with wooden hand rail. 15 pane bevelled glass mahogony French doors to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 3.63m (14'4 x 11'11)
- Open fire with feature marble surround, polished granite inset and hearth. Miniture bricks inset to sides and rear with glass fronted multi solid fuel stove. Wood strip floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 3.38m x 3.33m (11'1 x 10'11)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with long chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated "Bosch" four ring gas hob with pyramid style stainless steel over head extractor fan and low level "Bosch" combination over and grill. Pull-out larder. Integrated fridge, freezer and slimline dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Directional down lights. Double radiator. Open to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Recessed cloaks storage.
- BEDROOM 5 2.87m x 2.16m (9'5 x 7'1)
- Double radiator. Door to:
- ENSUITE 2.87m x 1.68m (9'5 x 5'6)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Low voltage down lights. Former hot press with shelving and single radiator. Stair case to second floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m x 3.63m (14'6 x 11'11)
- (max) into built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.90m (10'8 x 9'6)
- into vanity recess with inset wash hand basin and louvered doors to storage below. Wood strip floor. Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.40m x 2.44m (11'2 x 8')
- (max) Modern white suite comprising double ended panel bath with off-set mixer taps and shower attachment. Polished chrome heated towel rail to one end. Moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with feature mixer taps. Storage cupboard and drawer sets below. Push button low flush W/C . PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls.Double radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Gable end window.
- BEDROOM 3 4.39m x 3.63m (14'5 x 11'11)
- Feature PVC double glazed arched window. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.38m x 2.08m (11'1 x 6'10)
- Gable end PVC double glazed window. Single radiator.
- Feature wrought iron gate and matching railing to fully paved front forecourt. Timber gate to enclosed yard area to rear partially covered in clear perspex. Tap and light. Part glazed door to:
- STORAGE SHED
- With gas boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.