This immaculately presented mid town house is located within the River View development, Ballyclare.
Within immediate proximity to the local town centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. Finished to a show room standard this property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, utility room, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, three well portioned bedrooms, family bathroom and fully floored roof space.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance, south facing rear garden and allocated parking to the front.
Early viewing recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor. Hardwood glazed door to rear hall. Decorative tongue and groove wall panelling.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.62m x 2.51m (8'7" x 8'3")
- High and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3/STUDY 3.18m x 2.62m (10'5" x 8'7")
- PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- KICTHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting quartz work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dish washer and 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Inlaid 1.5 bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls and wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to rear elevation.
- PVC double glazed French doors to Juleitte style balcony. Focal point open fire with timber surround and slate tiled hearth.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to hot press. Stairwell to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.59m (12'3" x 8'6")
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to bath and tiled splash back.
- FULLY FLOORED ROOF SPACE
- Velux window. Power, heat and light. Integrated shelving.
- Allocated parking to the front. Low maintenance rear yard finished in decorative stone. Oil fired central heating boiler (housed). Outside tap. Outside light.
Access via roller shutter door to large storage area (previously utilised as garage).
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.