Smallholding sitting on approximately 1.5 acres of land comprising a three bedroom detached villa with garage, workshop, horse barn and array of outbuildings. Located just off the A8 Larne Road close to Ballynure Village and Ballyclare the property is within close proximity to local amenities and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, four reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms one with en suite and attached garage.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway, gardens finished in lawn with matures trees and shrubs and raised patio area, workshop, range of outbuildings and adjoining land.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to understair store.
- LOUNGE 4.70m x 3.99m (15'5" x 13'1")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Built in shelving and store. Dual aspect windows. Electric fire on raised tiled hearth.
- REAR HALL
- Stairwell to main first floor accommodation.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.80m x 3.61m (15'9" x 11'10")
- Dual aspect windows. Focal point fireplace with ‘Arctic’ wood burning stove on tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.83m x 3.81m (15'10" x 12'5")
- At widest points. Farmhouse style kitchen comprising high and low level units in sold oak doors and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include Aga style oven, separate cooker with four ring gas hob and extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge. One and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinet. Twin aspect windows. Tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4" x 12'3")
- At widest points. Tiled floor. Glazed doors to utility room. Glazed door through to secondary stairwell accessing further reception room and bedroom three.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- BOOT ROOM/ UTILITY ROOM 4.60m x 4.39m (15'1" x 14'5")
- At widest points. High and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Sink unit. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Fridge freezer. Service door to yard to warehouse. Laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 3.63m (16'1" x 11'11")
- At widest points. Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.57m (9'10" x 8'5")
- Views over surrounding countryside and Ballyboley Forest.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 4.55m (15'10" x 14'11")
- Dual aspect windows. Views over surrounding countryside and Ballyboley forest.
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m x 2.46m (16'0" x 8'1")
- At widest points. Dual aspect windows. Built in wardrobes. Access to roof space.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls to shower area. Tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in gravel with cast iron gates.
Main gardens finished in lawn with array of mature trees, plants and shrubbery.
Raised paved patio area with pergola and brick built barbecue.
Secondary garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Access to rear enclosed yard at end of driveway finished in gravel.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.46m x 4.06m (17'11" x 13'4")
- At widest points. Barn style door. Vaulted ceiling. Power and light.
- WAREHOUSE 8.89m x 4.80m (29'2" x 15'9")
- At widest points. Access to further two stores (One currently being utilised as a workshop). Power and light.
- HORSE BARN 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")
- Barn style door. Separate service door. Power and light.
- STORE 2.67m x 1.88m (8'9" x 6'2")
- Power and light.
- STORE 3.12m x 3.73m (10'3" x 12'3")
- Stable style door. Power and light.
- LONG BARN 8.79m x 3.56m (28'10" x 11'8")
- Twin service doors. Power and light.