This immaculately presented mid-townhouse is located in the ever popular Fairview Farm Road Development, Ballyclare. Built in 2018, this property really is presented to a show home standard and ready to move into. Within walking distance of the town centre with access to local amenities such as shops, schools, leisure facilities, public parks and transport networks it would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden with westerly aspect and access to off street parking.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.83m x 3.58m (15'10" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation. Focal point decorative electric fire. Access to understair store.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.56m x 3.38m (11'8" x 11'1")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, electric hob and oven and washer dryer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed lighting to kick board. Alarm panel.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled splashback.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved hot press with gas fired central heating boiler and floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 2.54m (13'11" x 8'4")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 2.31m (13'2" x 7'7")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.36m x 2.26m (7'9" x 7'5")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled wall to bath. Tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Rear garden finished in lawn with raised timber decking.
Outside tap and light.
Allocated parking to rear (2 spaces).