47 Doagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BG
- Impressive Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Living Room With Brick Built Fireplace
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Rear Lean To Porch
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Rear Yard With BBQ Area
- Private Car Port To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Choice Location Within Walking Distance To Local Schools And Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment Opportunity
Excellent two bedroom end terrace house situated on the Doagh Road, Ballyclare within walking distance to local schools and amenities. The property has only recently been renovated to include brand new kitchen and bathroom finishes as well as a rear porch suited for a number of uses and private car port. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m x 3.30m (13'0" x 10'10")
- Attractive brick built fireplace with modern mantle and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Understair storage. Open archway into:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.96m x 2.97m (13'0" x 9'9")
- New modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed back door accessing:-
- LEAN TO REAR PORCH 4.72m x 4.14m (15'6" x 13'7")
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Range of units with matching worktops. Water tap. Hardwood back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.05m (13'2" x 10'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0" x 8'0")
- With modern 3 piece suite comprising PVC panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated on Doagh Road within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Neat ornamental front garden.
Rear yard with bbq area and car port.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.