47 Carnbeg Dale
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'6 x 13'1 with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level unit / Double glazed door and sidelights to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed window and external door / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for 2 plus cars
- Semi-detached garage / Fully enclosed and landscaped garden to rear
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with garage occupying a generous landscaped site laid in low maintenance decorative stone, well stocked border and flower beds with raised timber decked patio. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating together with quality kitchen units and sanitary ware this deceptively spacious three bed semi-detached also boasts a ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom. Early viewing recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded portlight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Under-stair storage.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back.Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.42m x 3.99m (14'6 x 13'1)
- Open fire with contemporary style beechwood surround and partially polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 5.69m x 2.97m (18'8 x 9'9)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed door and sidelights to rear. Double radiator.
- First floor landing
- Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4 x 11'5)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8 x 8'9)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 2.90m (10'2 x 9'6)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps. Low flush W/C and feature circular pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Partially tiled walls to bath area. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and willis type immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive with parking for 2 cars. Access to:-
- Semi-detached garage 6.10m x 3.00m (20 x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC double glazed window. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat decorative stone and landscaped well stocked borders and flower beds. Paved pathway and raised timber decking. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6ft timber fencing. Pedestrian gate to driveway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.