46 Stiles Farm
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LR
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Open tread staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C and separate access to walk-in storage room 7'9 x 5'7
- Living room with feature PVC double glazed picture window / Hole in the wall style fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Dining area with PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe
- Shower room with white suite to include easy access shower area
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Private, enclosed garden to the rear with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a well appointed three bedroom mid terraced house occupying an excellent position with private rear yard and superb sun orientation. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating, this property offer generous accommodation with an open plan kitchen with informal dining area, spacious living room with picture window and hole in the wall style fireplace and a spacious walk-in store room and separate ground floor W/C. Upstairs, the three well proportioned bedrooms are complimented by a white shower suite complete with easy access shower area.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this well presented family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with PVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Display recess and cloaks cupboard. Open tread stair case to first floor with wooden hand rail.
- WALK-IN STORE 2.36m x 1.70m (7'9 x 5'7)
- (max) Meter cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Shaver point.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9)
- PVC double glazed picture window. Hole in the wall fire with wooden surround. Space for inset stove. Dado rail. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.53m x 2.57m (11'7 x 8'5)
- PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear. Wood laminate floor. Dado rail. Double radiator. Open to:
- KITCHEN 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1 x 9'5)
- (max) Full range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinet and grey trim. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Breakfast bar. Recess for fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Large storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 2.62m (13'7 x 8'7)
- Dado rail. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10')
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.39m (8'6 x 7'10)
- plus built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.01m x 1.63m (6'7 x 5'4)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wall mounted wash hand basin and fully tiled easy access shower area with low level glass screen and shower curtain. Fully tiled walls. Single radiator. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Low level wall to fully paved front forecourt. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved rear yard. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.