, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached chalet bungalow
- Located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Two generous receptions to include lounge with feature open fireplace and formal dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Deluxe family bathroom with white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Space for parking two cars
- Beautifully landscaped extensive gardens to the front and rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached chalet bungalow which is located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, two generous receptions to include lounge with feature open fireplace and formal dining room, contemporary fitted kitchen and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, space for parking two cars and beautifully landscaped extensive gardens to the front and rear, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- Hardwood front entrance door with feature glazed twin panels inset and complementary double glazed side screens to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flooring. Meter cupboard. Access into lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.73 x 3.56 (15'6" x 11'8")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, ornate cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Wood strip flooring. Staircase leading to first floor with recess inset underneath. PVC double glazed window. BT and TV points. Double radiator. Access through to inner hall.
- INNER HALLWAY
- Wood strip laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 2.95 x 2.56 (9'8" x 8'4")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of white "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Space for oven and hob with integrated retractable extractor canopy above. Tiled floor throughout and contrasting part tiled walls. Two storage cupboards with insulated copper cylinder and alarm panel inset. PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed window.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.57 x 3.23 (11'8" x 10'7")
- Spacious formal dining room with versatility to utilise as a fourth bedroom. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window set to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.77 x 2.31 (12'4" x 7'6")
- Generous single bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed window set to the rear. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.99 x 1.70 (6'6" x 5'6")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment. 'Opal' electric shower unit set above. Tiled flooring and complementary part tiled walls. Partial wood paneling to walls. PVC frosted window. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 2 4.17 x 3.65 (13'8" x 11'11")
- Generous double bedroom encompassing wall to wall built in wardrobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. Double glazed "Velux" rooflight. Double radiator. Access to attic space.
- BEDROOM 3 4.15 x 3.50 (13'7" x 11'5")
- Generous double bedroom encompassing wall to wall built in wardrobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. PVC double glazed window to gable end. Double radiator. Access into eaves storage through built in wardrobes.
- Private and enclosed rear gardens providing excellent sun orientation finished in neat lawn and bordered by 6ft timber fencing. Well stocked borders with an array of plants and shrubs and paved patio area set to the rear. Oil tank screened to gable end. Purpose built boiler house to rear. Extensive front gardens laid in neat lawn complemented by a selection of trees, shrubs, plants and flowerbeds. PVC rainwater goods. Outside lights and tap. Off-street parking.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.