This immaculately presented detached bungalow is located on the Grange Road, Parkgate, Ballyclare. Sitting on a large, private south facing site with views over the surrounding countryside and finished to a high standard throughout, as well as being with in close proximity to Parkgate Village, Templepatrick and Ballyclare Town Centre this property would be ideal for the young or established family looking for their forever home.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with gas fire, family room with multi-fuel stove, kitchen with comprehensive range of integrated appliances and informal dining area, conservatory, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden, private driveway finished in tarmac, large secluded south facing rear garden with paved patio area and raised timber decking area and an extended detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with matching side screen. Glazed double doors to kitchen and dining area. Solid wood flooring continuing into kitchen and dining area. Alarm panel. Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.58m (15'11" x 11'9")
- Focal point gas fire with timber surround and marble hearth. Picture window to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.29m x 2.90m (23'11" x 9'6")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting quartz work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include Bosch 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, Bosch eye level grill and oven, Bosch microwave oven, fridge freezer, wash machine, tumbler dryer and Smeg dishwasher. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Tiled splashback to hob area. Glazed display cabinets. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Access to built in store. PVC double glazed back door to raised decking area and back garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9" x 11'9")
- Focal point multi-fuel stove in Inglenook style recess on exposed brick hearth. PVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory. Triple aspect windows.
- CONSERVATORY 3.76m x 3.45m (12'4" x 11'4")
- At widest points. PVC double glazed frames with PVC double glazed service door to back garden. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.54m x 2.97m (18'2" x 9'9")
- Access to separate roof space.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower area and part tiled walls. Exposed, treated timber flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 2.90m (10'11" x 9'6")
- Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 3.30m (10'11" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 3.25m x 3.00m (10'8" x 9'10")
- Access to shelved hot press/ wardrobe via hardwood double doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower area and part tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Wood laminate floor covering.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Extensive private driveway finished in tarmac.
Large, secluded back garden finished in neat lawn with paved patio area, raised timber decking area and array of plants and shrubs.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Access to additional store to rear of extended garage (Plumbed for toilet).
Outside light and tap.
Views over surrounding countryside.
- EXTENDED DETACHED GARAGE 9.07m x 3.58m (29'9" x 11'9")
- Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Separate service door. Access to roof space. Integrated work bench/ storage. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.