45C Clonkeen Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3JL
- Spacious entrance hall with walk-in cloaks room and access to first floor gallery landing
- Living room with open fire and dual aspect windows
- Lounge with open fire and access to large sunroom with superb views
- Large kitchen with informal dining area 31'9 x 15'5
- Rear hall with access to Utility, Ground Floor W/C and Office
- Spacious first floor gallery landing with feature window and stunning views to The Sperrin Mountains / Access to large attic left suitable for conversion with gable side windows
- Five large double bedrooms / Two with ensuite and Master also with dressing room and French doors to potential balcony
- Large family bathroom 13'2 x 9'4
- PVC double glazed dual coloured windows / Composite door to front and PVC door to rear
- Superb elevated site with excellent views and potential for additional acreage
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to purchase a large five bedroom family home extending to just over 3,600sq.ft. with potential for an attic conversion (gable side windows already in place) and occupying an elevated site with stunning views over surrounding countryside to the Sperrin Mountains, Lough Neagh and beyond. The property sits in the middle of agricultural land some or all of which may be purchased by separate negotiation. Currently constructed to a shell finish with solid concrete first floors and all windows and external doors in place, the first fix joinery and electrics have yet to commence giving the purchaser the opportunity to finish out the property to their own style. Please note that the price is reflective of the property as it stands assuming the purchaser wants to finish the project themselves. It may be possible to request a finished price from the developer but this will be subject to negotiation and dependent on the standard and style of finish requested.
Viewing strictly by appointment.
- Composite door and double glazed side-lights to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRACE HALL 6.20m x 3.48m (20'4 x 11'5)
- Temporary staircase to first floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVINGROOM 6.05m x 5.21m (19'10 x 17'1)
- (into bay) Open fire. Dual aspect windows.
- LOUNGE 8.33m x 4.27m (27'4 x 14)
- Double doors width to entrance hall. Open fire. Dual aspect windows. Double door width to;
- SUNROOM 4.90m x 4.09m (16'1 x 13'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Semi-vaulted ceiling. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 9.68m x 4.70m (31'9 x 15'5)
- (into bay) Stunning views. PVC double glazed French doors to side.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.63m x 1.83m (11'11 x 6)
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- OFFICE 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6 x 10'1)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gallery landing with feature window and superb views of Lough Neagh and Sperrin Mountains. Walk-in Hotpress hot-press 8'10 x 6'2
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.47m (16'7 x 14'8)
- PVC Double glazed French doors to potential balcony. Stunning views. Part partitioned to en-suite and dressing room (total 14'7 x 9'5)
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 4.04m (14'6 x 13'3)
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.39m x 4.17m (14'5 x 13'8)
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 4.39m x 4.04m (14'5 x 13'3)
- BEDROOM 5 4.19m x 3.66m (13'9 x 12)
- BATHROOM 4.01m x 2.84m (13'2 x 9'4)
- The property is approached via a long, hardcored driveway to a substantial stoned parking area with generous elevated site providing stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside to The Sperrin Mountains and Lough Neagh. Additional acreage available by separate negotiation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.