45 The Cedars
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'8 x 10'9 with open fire and rustic pine surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of off-white "Shaker" style units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer / Plumbed for slimline dishwasher
- Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine / Separate ground floor W/C
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to front with side byy side parking for two cars / Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area and artificial lawn area / Excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse benefiting from an extended first floor area over the access corridor to the rear making this house larger to the first floor than the ground floor. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from a spacious living room with feature fireplace and large kitchen with informal dining area boasting PVC double glazed French doors to the rear and full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units with integrated appliances. In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also benefits from a utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs the three generously proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) are complimented by a generous family bathroom with modern white suite to include a panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
Outside the tarmac side by side parking to the front and spacious fully enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear with artificial grass, paved patio, timber garden shed and excellent sun orientation make this the ideal family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand railing.
- LIVINGROOM 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8 x 10'9)
- Open fire with rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset and slate effect tiled hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.65m x 3.18m (15'3 x 10'5)
- Full range of off-white 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting "butcher's block" style work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan over. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for slimline dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine and suitable for stacking tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Pine moulded hand rail and straight balustrade. Hot-press with pressurized water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.99m (13'3 x 13'1)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splashback. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.07m (11'11 x 10'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.18m (9'5 x 7'2)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9 x 7'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot glass door. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- Tarmac side by side parking to front for 2 cars. Tarmac pathway to covered entry providing access to;
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in artificial lawn and substantial paved patio area. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Planed railway sleepers to raised pink stone display area. Outside tap and light. Timber shed with electric and power points.
- IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.