45 Millhouse Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'9 x 11'9 with open fire and feature oak surround, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth
- Kitchen with full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher / Open square archway to;
- Dining room with fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking to front / Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and paved patio
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse situated within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a good standard throughout, the property benefits from two reception room together with a well appointed kitchen with off-white "Shaker" style units and integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also benefits from a generous family bathroom with four piece suite and an ensuite to the master bedroom making this the ideal family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to under stair. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.80m x 3.58m (15'9 x 11'9)
- Open fire with feature oak surround and part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.28m x 2.79m (10'9 x 9'2)
- Full range of off white "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting "butcher's block" effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through open square archway to:
- DINING ROOM 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9 x 9'9)
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.61m (12'2 x 11'10)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.00m (10'8 x 9'10)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.16m (8'6 x 7'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and feature mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Event" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Stoned off-street parking to front for one car with paved pathway and small area in neat lawn.
Paved pathway at rear with timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden in neat lawn and paved patio. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6Ft timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.