This well presented semi-detached property is located in the every popular Huntingdale Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to a wide array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, leisure facilities and transport networks this property really would suit the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, conservatory, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway, front and side garden finished in decorative stone and a low maintenance paved rear garden with decking area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door. Solid wood flooring continuing into lounge. Alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.58m (15'8" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Twin windows to front elevation. Open fire in cast iron 'horseshoe' style insert with granite surround and slate tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.06m x 2.97m (23'2" x 9'9")
- At widest points. Modern fitted 'shaker style' kitchen with high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink bowl. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for eye level integrated microwave. Integrated wine rack. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- CONSERVATORY 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")
- Tiled floor. Power, light and radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved store with gas fired central heating Worchester boiler. Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10" x 11'9")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5" x 7'1")
- Built in wardrobe.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front and side garden finished in decorative stone with trees and shrubs.
Low maintenance paved rear garden with raised timber decking.
Outside tap and light.