This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular Huntingdale Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport networks within Ballyclare Town Centre. An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen with informal dining area, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway and a rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Wood laminate floor covering continuing into lounge. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8" x 12'4")
- At widest points. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove on slate tiled hearth. Access to under stair with gas fired central heating boiler. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.83m x 3.45m (15'10" x 11'4")
- Modern kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer and cooker with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.87m (13'4" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.77m (12'0" x 9'1")
- Fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 1.96m (8'4" x 6'5")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully panelled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in decorative stone.
Private back garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.