EMAIL Enquiries only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniquely themed on a traditional working country estate, this is a wonderful opportunity to let a semi-detached home in a highly desirable new development benefiting from a superior specification. This includes a fully fitted stylish kitchen, modern bathroom suites, fire surrounds and tiles.
The modern internal layout makes fantastic use of space and incorporates ground floor living room, kitchen, utility and WC with 3 further bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and hotpress on the first floor. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this quality home.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.4 x 3.67 (17'8" x 12'0")
- Remote control feature electric fire. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.7 x 3.44 (15'5" x 11'3")
- Tiled Floor. Walnut high and low level units. Electric hob, integrated oven and microwave and integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with draining board and mixer tap. Access to storage cupboard under stairs.
- Utility Room 1.80 x 2.50 (5'10" x 8'2")
- Low level fitted units. plumbed and space for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Access to cloakroom and door to back garden.
- Toilet & wash hand basin with splash back. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Carpet. Hot Press cupboard. Natural light tunnel.
- Master Bedroom (Rear) 3.55 x 3.18 (11'7" x 10'5")
- Carpet. Access to en suite shower.
- Ensuite 2.16 x 1.33 (7'1" x 4'4")
- Tiled walls and floor. WC and whb with quadrant shower enclosure for electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (Front) 3.18 x 3.28 (10'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 3 (Front) 2.10 x 2.57 (6'10" x 8'5")
- Carpet. Access to built in cupboard
- Front Garden
- Front lawn with tarmac drive.
- Rear Garden
- Fully enclosed, paved garden. Oil tank and external boiler..