, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QA
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed and covered rear yard area / Paved front forecourt
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an extended and fully renovated two storey former mill workers property in sought after Abeyview occupying a semi-rural location close to Antrim town and Muckamore where most amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. The property is finished to a high standard and benefits from a two storey extension to the rear which has allowed for a re-configuration to both the ground and first floors to provide generous, well proportioned rooms throughout. In addition, the property now benefits from a full range of contemporary style, grey coloured high and low level kitchen units and quality white sanitary ware with double glazed windows and gas fired central heating making this an incredibly comfortable home ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance door with double glazed panes and overlight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- High level wall mounted meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.61m x 4.04m (18'5 x 13'3)
- (max) Open fire comprising feature wooden surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Open to understairs area. Television point. Feature window through to kitchen with informal dining area. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.86m x 3.68m (12'8 x 12'1)
- Full range of contemporary style grey coloured wood grain effect high and low level units with short chrome handles. Open shelving. Complimentary work surfaces with matching upstands. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Storage cupboard. Partially tiled wall to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Mostly glazed door and sidelights to covered rear yard area.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrading.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9 x 12)
- Sash effect hard wood double glazed window. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 2.84m (13'6 x 9'4)
- into recess. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled wall to bath area. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- Feature wrought iron railing and pedestrian gate to pavier brick forecourt. Covered and enclosed yard to rear 13'7 x 7'8. Outside tap. Pedestrian door to rear service alley.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.