44b Oldwood Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2PP
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Generous lounge with hole in the wall fire place / Open to dining with double glazed windows on three sides
- Kitchen with informal dining area /"Mocha" coloured high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Dark walnut breakfast bar / Semi-vaulted ceiling with double glazed "Velux" roof lights
- Open to living room with vaulted ceiling and exposed barn style timber trusses and beams / Feature fireplace with inset cast iron stove / Oak effect bi-folding doors to patio area / Staircase to first
- Ground floor bedroom hall with access to understair storage
- Three ground floor bedrooms / Two with access to Jack & Jill ensuite bathroom / Bedroom three with private ensuite shower room
- First floor landing / living area 14'7 x 13'4 with feature windows and double glazed "Velux" roof lights / Access to;
- Master bedroom with dual aspect windows and PVC double glazed French doors to railings / Walk-in dressing room / Large ensuite bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows, French doors and bi-folding patio doors / Under floor heating to ground floor / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security alarm / Oil-fired central heating
- Large well mainained site in neat lawn / Tegula brick patio with pergola / Substantial stoned parking and driveway / Electric gates / Detached double garage 21'4 x 20'11 to include integrated W/C / Ge
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and architecturally designed four bedroom detached house with detached double garage occupying a large mature site with additional paddock in this sought after rural location within easy access of Antrim and Randalstown and just 1.5 miles from the main A26 between Antrim and Ballymena with Dunsilly Roundabout a mere 3 miles away providing easy commute to Mid Ulster and Belfast.
Finished to a very high standard both inside and out, this stunning property offers a high level of detail with extensive use of stone cladding, vaulted ceilings with exposed barn style trusses and beams. With the main focus of the home arranged around the open plan kitchen with informal dining and living area offering views over the mature gardens and easy access to the tegula brick patio via the bi-folding doors this home has been incredibly well thought out all the bedrooms having access to ensuite shower rooms and the master bedroom on the first floor offering a secluded area with first floor living area accessing the master bedroom, walk-in dressing room and large ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and sheer luxury of this stunning home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C. Feature corner wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and exposed gully trap. Fully tiled floor. Access to loft.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 7.42m x 3.56m (24'4 x 11'8)
- (max) Open hole in the wall fire. Wood laminate floor. Dining area with windows on three sides.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.75m x 4.29m (15'7 x 14'1)
- Full range of "mocha" coloured high gloss high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces. Feature semi-opaque high level units with button handles. Inlaid one and quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite fluted drainer and feature mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with wide stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Integrated dish washer. Space for American style fridge freezer.Dark walnut Breakfast bar with semi opaque low level units fronting onto living area. Part tiled walls with part glazed shelving and inset lighting. Low voltage down lights. Double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Open to:
- LIVING AREA 6.30m x 5.05m (20'8 x 16'7)
- Feature reclaimed brick lined "hole in the wall" fire place with inset cast iron multi solid fuel stove and slate hearth. Feature mantle. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Oak effect bi-folding doors to patio area. Exposed barn style timber trusses and beams. Electric gate buzzer entry phone. Stair case to first floor.
- UTILITY 1.85m x 1.78m (6'1 x 5'10)
- Full range of high and low level units with long chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with feature circular stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine with dryer space stacked above. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM HALL
- Low voltage down lights. Access to under stair storage.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.43m (13'9 x 11'3)
- Part mirrored sliding doors to built-in wardrobe.
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE BATHROOM 2.51m x 2.26m (8'3 x 7'5)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C. Twin "sit on top" porcelain sinks with wall mounted mixer taps set on polished granite. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Dual aspect windows. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 3.23m (13'9 x 10'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Mirrored sliding doors to built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.34m (10'1 x 7'8)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature wall mounted circular wash hand basin with tiled splash back, "monobloc" mixer taps and exposed polished chrome gully trap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING / LIVING AREA 4.45m x 4.06m (14'7 x 13'4)
- Feature "stepped" windows and two double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Single radiator. Access to loft. Walk-in hot press with pressurized water tank and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.45m x 4.19m (14'7 x 13'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect window. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors opening on to wrought iron railings with views over rear garden. Two double radiators.
- DRESSING ROOM 2.90m x 2.21m (9'6 x 7'3)
- Both side walls with full open fronted wardrobes and shelving and drawers. Wood laminate floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- ENSUITE 3.07m x 2.18m (10'1 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with off set taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and feature opaque glass sit on top bowl with mixer taps on wooden shelf and towel rail. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Right of way over stoned lane way. Double pillars with electric gates to large stoned parking area and turning circle. Access to:
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.50m x 6.38m (21'4 x 20'11)
- Twin roller shutter doors. Oil fired boiler access to storage loft.
- INTEGRTED W/C
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with "Redring" electric hot water geezer over.
- Tegula brick pathway with inset flush lighting to feature stone walling. Extensive gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn. Tegula brick patio with timber pergola covered in corrugated perspex. Outside sockets and lights. Well planted mature boundary trees. Access to adjoining paddock with stock proof fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.