44 Kilgavanagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2LR
- Spacious reception hall 32'2x15'8 with feature staircase to first floor gallery landing
- Living room with feature fireplace and bevelled glass door to ;
- Sunroom 15'8x13'8 with vaulted ceiling and cathedral style window
- Dining room with fully tiled floor
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen units in light oak/ Centre island with polished granite work surfaces and pop up electric sockets.
- Utility and separate W.C. / Study
- Master bedroom to ground floor with walk -in dressing room and separate en-suite with free standing bath
- Three further first floor bedrooms / One with PVC double glazed French doors to a spacious balcony.
- Superb bathroom with free standing roll top bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows/ Condensing wood pellet boiler to central heating/ Under floor heating/ Beam central vacuum system / Owner owned solar panels
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase such a beautifully presented and generously proportioned four bedroom detached chalet style bungalow and double garage finished to such a high specification throughout. In addition to luxury kitchen and sanitary ware the property boasts both a fully fitted dressing room and superb en-suite complete with roll top bath. French doors from one bedroom to the first floor leads onto a large balcony area perfect to relax and take in the beautiful views over Lough Neagh and the Sperrins. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the many wonderful features that make this a truly exceptional home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Triple glazed composite entrance door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 32'2 x 15'8
- (at widest points) Open tread staircase to first floor gallery landing with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Walk in hotpress with pressurised water tank, hanging space and fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor to :
- STUDY 9'9 x 6'10
- Fully tiled floor. Telephone points.
- LIVING ROOM 15'8 x 14'8
- Feature hole in the wall fire with modern gas drift wood effect glass fronted fire. Dual aspect windows. 8 pane bevelled glass doors to entrance hall and sunroom. Fully tiled floor through to:
- SUNROOM 15'8 x 13'8
- Vaulted ceiling and cathedral style window. Superb views over surrounding countryside to Lough Neagh, Mournes and the Sperrins. PVC D/G French doors to rear. Exposed timber beams. Video linked entry phone and monitor for electric entrance gates.
- DINING ROOM 12'8 x 11'5
- Fully tiled floor through 8 pane bevelled glass door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 18'2 x 16'3
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting granite work surfaces. Two bowl Belfast style sink with antique effect mixer unit and inlaid granite double drainer. Polished granite upstands. Feature corner monks bench style seat with under drawer storage. Centre island with partially curved polished granite work surface to breakfast bar. Pop up 3 plug electric socket. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Brick effect Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker. Integrated dish washer and microwave. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Feature corner windows with superb views. Video linked entry phone and monitor for electric entrance gate.
- UTILITY 9'1 x 8'0
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer and fridge freezer. PVC double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor through to:
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Victorian style low flush WC with polished chrome pipework. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 17'3
- Dual aspect windows. Fully tiled floor through to:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 9'8 x 7'9
- Free standing roll top ball and claw bath with chrome antique style off set taps and shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with mixer shower comprising fixed rose bowl shower head and hand held shower. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative borders and insets.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM 9'9 x 7'6
- Full range of robes to include double height hanging space and shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING
- Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. 2 No double glazed Velux roof lights. Wood laminate floor. Large walk in storage cupboard. wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 17'1 x 13'8
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Gable side window and double glazed Velux roof light. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 14'8 x 13'8
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Double glazed Velux roof light. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 16'4 x 13'8
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Two "Velux" double glazed roof lights. PVC Double glazed French doors to galvanised balcony with decorative balustrade and hand rail. Double radiator. Access to eaves storage.
- Free standing roll top, ball and claw bath with chrome off-set taps and hand shower. Low flush WC, with polished chrome pipework. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with mixer unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border and inset. Double radiator. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- Twin entrance pillars with video entry phone and double electric gates to tarmaced and kerbed driveway accessing substantial parking to front, side and rear. Access to detached double garage. Gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawns.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 24'7 x 19'7
- Double remote electrically operated roller shutter doors Power and light. Condensing wood pellet boiler. Beam receptacle. Separate alarm. PVC Double glazed service door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR 24'6 x 15'9
- Steps to first floor. PVC Double glazed door. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators. Double glazed "Velux" roof lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.