44 Haughtons Hall
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1FT
This is an absolutely stunning home within the recently completed Haughtons Hall development on the outskirts of Cullybackey. This bright and airy home has been finished to the highest of standards and is unrivaled within the area. The rear south facing garden and patio allows the outside space to be used to the maximum during the longer days. This property has the extra advantage of having no onward chain. This is arguably one of the nicest homes on the local market at the moment and we can not recommend this property highly enough to anyone actively seeking a superb quality home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Wood effect tiled floor.
- Cloak Room
- Fitted with LFWC and WHB. Tiled splash back and floor.
- Living Room 5.40 x 3.96 (17'8" x 12'11")
- Recessed multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Ceiling coving. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.40 x 3.65 (17'8" x 11'11")
- Fitted with contemporary style grey units, and white worktop. Under counter lights and LED kickboard lights . Electric halogen hob and low level oven. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Walk in Utility/Pantry cupboard. Space for large family dining table. Board effect Tile floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with Hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.31 x 3.90 (14'1" x 12'9")
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Fitted with LFWC, WHB and large Shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.47 x 2.68 (11'4" x 8'9")
- Currently used as a dressing room. Fitted mirror slide robes. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.47 2.62 (11'4" 8'7")
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway with parking for circa 3no. cars. Fully enclosed south facing rear gardens laid in lawns and shrubs. Spacious patio. Outside tap.
The property has cctv and is fully alarmed.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.