This deceptively spacious, well presented semi-detached property is located on the Green Road, Ballyclare. Sitting on a large, private site within close proximity to the town centre it benefits from a host of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal purchase for an array of potential buyers including first time buyers and young families.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, four bedrooms, two with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway and a large south facing rear garden with paved patio area and garden room.
Early viewing highly recommended,
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Solid wood flooring continuing into lounge. Stairwell to first floor. Access to understair store.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with timber surround on slate tiled hearth. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.27m x 3.15m (20'7" x 10'4")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for dishwasher and fridge freezer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glass splashback to hob. Hive smart home heating system. PVC double glazed French doors and separate PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved store.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.72m (10'4" x 8'11")
- Wall to wall integrated wardrobes.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.56m x 2.95m (11'8" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 4/ STUDY 2.57m x 2.11m (8'5" x 6'11")
- Stairwell to second floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.56m (15'0" x 11'8")
- At widest points. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in stone.
Large, private south facing rear garden finished in lawn with array of plants and shrubs and paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
High efficiency oil combi boiler.
Timber storage shed.
- METAL GARDEN SHED 3.61m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Power and light.
- GARDEN OFFICE 4.11m x 2.90m (13'6" x 9'6")
- Insulated. Lighting and electric.
Please Note: Full planning in place for double storey extension to the rear of the property (plans available on request if necessary).
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.