44 Durnish Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2TH
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace / Open square archway to:-
- Dining room with solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmaced drive to side with parking for 3 plus cars / Enclosed garden to rear / Space for garage
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers to purchase a deceptively spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet style house extending to approx 1150 square ft and finished to a high standard throughout. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood floor. Small understair storage. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- Living room 5.18m x 3.73m (17 x 12'3)
- Open fire with feature polished sandstone surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. Solid wood floor through open archway to:-
- Dining room 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9)
- Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.77m (11 x 9'1)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with extractor fan over.. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Microwave recess. Double radiator with breakfast bar over. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First floor landing
- Semi-solid wood floor. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Bedroom 1 5.08m x 2.92m (16'8 x 9'7)
- (into dormer) Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.53m (12'2 x 11'7)
- (max) into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 1.83m (10'10 x 6)
- Overstair storage. Double glazed 'Velux' roof light.
- Shower room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower over and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and young shrubs. Tarmac drive to side with generous parking for 3 plus cars. Space for garage. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to:-
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Block built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.