44 Avondale Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EA
- Impressive Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Recently Installed Boiler And Oil Tank
- Concrete Driveway With Surrounding Shrubbery
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Choice Location Enjoying Pleasant Views Over Six Mile Water Park
Three bedroom mid terrace house on Avondale Drive enjoying delightful views over Six Mile Water Park. The property has been well maintained throughout and has been recently upgraded to include PVC double glazed windows and doors and barge boards as well as new oil fired central heating boiler. Viewing of this property will not disappoint!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with matching glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- LOUNGE 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9" x 10'5")
- Tiled fireplace with hearth and inset electric fire. Ceiling cornicing. Feature front window.
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2" x 12'0")
- Ornate fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.29m (10'5" x 7'6")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying area. Inlaid electric 4 ring hob with underoven and overhead extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Glazed display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.95m (13'0" x 9'8")
- Selection of built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- BEDROOM 2 4.34m x 2.74m (14'3" x 9'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.91m x 3.35m (12'10" x 11'0")
- At widest point. Built in wardrobe.
- With three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Shelved hot press.
- Situated on Avondale Drive, Ballyclare within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities enjoying pleasant views over Six Mile Water Park.
Twin pillar entry with concrete driveway. Ornamental shrubbery.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area and raised lawn.
Detached block built shed.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Garden shed included.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.