43 Main Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT44 8PU
- Substantial Period Property
- Set on circa 1no. acre of private gardens
- Four Receptions Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Triple Garage
This is a lovely detached period home with many retained original features. Located in the heart of Rasharkin village this property has the feeling of privacy and rural living but is within walking distance to all local amenities. This family home has plenty of outdoor space as it is set on a mature site of circa 1no. acre. The house has four receptions and four double bedrooms, so plenty of room for a growing family. There are few homes within the local area with so much to offer as this home, and we strongly recommend a viewing of this lovely home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Storm Porch
- With tile floor. Period etched glass door.
- With ceiling rose and coving.
- Lounge 3.95 x 3.98 (12'11" x 13'0")
- Recessed multi fuel stove with marble and slate fireplace. High level dado picture rail.
- Living room 4.24 x 4.10 (13'10" x 13'5")
- Recessed multi fuel stove within period slate and tile fireplace. Laminate floor. Ceiling coving and ceiling rose.
- Sun Room 5.38 x 3.77 (17'7" x 12'4")
- Tile floor, Doors to patio and gardens.
- Dining Room 4.26 x 4.10 (13'11" x 13'5")
- Multi fuel stove. Fitted with 1/2 wall paneling. Recessed cupboard. Laminate floor. Ceiling rose.
- Kitchen 3.97 x 4.10 (13'0" x 13'5")
- Fitted with high and low level units and central island. Wine rack. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Space for multi fuel range cooker. Space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tile splash back and tile floor.
- Utility Room 3.90 x 2.36 (12'9" x 7'8")
- Fitted with high and low level wall units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stable door to the back porch.
- Cloakroom Cupboard
- Back Porch
- With tile floor. Split stable door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in hotpress cupboard. Landing with wall paneling.
- Bedroom 1 3.90 x 3.94 (12'9" x 12'11")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.23 x 4.09 (13'10" x 13'5")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Built in robes. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 3.96 x 4.14 (12'11" x 13'6")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tile insert. Built in robes, High level dado.
- Bedroom 4 4.29 x 3.94 (14'0" x 12'11")
- Fireplace with slate surround and tile insert. Built in robes. 1/2 wall paneling.
- Bathroom 1.87 x 2.36 (6'1" x 7'8")
- Fitted with Bath, Shower Cubicle WHB.
- Separate WC
- Fitted with WC.
- Double driveway entrance. Detached triple garage. Lean too / BBQ shed. Patios with terracotta tiles and decorative gravel. Substantial mature gardens laid in lawns, shrubs and fruit trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.