This spacious detached bungalow sits on a prime south facing site on the Grange Road, Parkgate. With uninterrupted views to the rear of the surrounding countryside and within close proximity to an array of amenities that Parkgate Village, Templepatrick and Ballyclare Town Centre have to offer, this property would be ideally suited to a wide array of buyers including young or established families, and people looking to downsize.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen open plan to dining room, utility room, large sun room, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway in tarmac and a large south facing rear garden in lawn with two paved patio areas, timber decking area and garden room.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Wood laminate floor covering continuing through lounge. Access to large hot press via hardwood double doors. Access to additional store.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 3.76m (18'2" x 12'4")
- Into bay. Focal point wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on slate tiled hearth. Box bay window to front elevation.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM 7.14m x 4.14m (23'5" x 13'7")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include Rangemaster oven with 5 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Stainless steel splashback to Range oven. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Solid wood flooring to dining room area. Dual aspect windows.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.98m x 1.75m (6'6" x 5'9")
- High level storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.06m x 3.38m (13'4" x 11'1")
- At widest points. Built in wardrobes. PVC double glazed French doors leading to sun room.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Panelled walls to shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m x 2.95m (9'11" x 9'8")
- Currently being used as study.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls and tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- SUN ROOM 6.96m x 3.58m (22'10" x 11'9")
- Large sun room spanning the rear elevation of the property with views over the surrounding countryside. PVC double glazed French doors to garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.28m x 3.00m (17'4" x 9'10")
- Roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for low level freezer and other appliances. Power and light. Access to separate roof space via slingsby style ladder. Wash hand basin.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Large, secluded south facing rear garden finished in lawn with views over the surrounding countryside to the rear, two paved patio areas and additional timber decking area with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap, plug socket and lighting.
Views over surrounding countryside.
- GARDEN ROOM 2.77m x 2.74m (9'1" x 9'0")
- With power and light. PVC double glazed French doors. Tiled floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.