42 Meadow Lands
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EU
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room 14'4 x 11'5 with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and gas hob
- Sunroom 15'3 x 10'3 with feature fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Shower room with modern white suite to include quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira sport" electric shower
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed windows
- Tarmac driveway / Landcaped gardens to front and rear / Space for garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with sunroom extension occupying a generous site in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town close to The Junction retail and leisure complex and most local amenities. Benefiting from an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and modern bathroom suite together with Beech "Shaker" style high and low level units to the kitchen with integrated oven and hob, this stunning family home has been further enhanced by the addition of a substantial sunroom extending to 15'3 x 10'3 with feature floor tiling and PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Wooden double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Understair storage. Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Two piece white suite to include vanity unit and low flush W/C.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 3.48m (14'4 x 11'5)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround and part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINNING AREA 5.46m x 3.18m (17'11 x 10'5 )
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with decorative chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. 2No. double radiators.
- SUN ROOM 4.65m x 3.12m (15'3 x 10'3)
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors and side lights to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "WIllis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.38m x 2.93 (11'1" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite to include low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira sport" power shower. Half tiled to walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.05m (12'2 x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.34m (8'6 x 7'8)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite to include low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage beneath. Corner quadrant shower unit with sliding cubicle doors and "Mira sport" electric shower unit. Low voltage down lights. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Landscaped gardens to front with pink stone displays laid out in pavier brick and low maintenance shrubs. Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for multiple cars. Fully enclosed gardens to rear in paved patio and pebbled display area's. PVC tank. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap. 6ft timber lapboard fencing. Pedestrian gate. Space for garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.