42 Carnreagh Bend
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 9EQ
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Light Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen
- 1st Floor Shower Room
- Excellent First Time Buy
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Private Garden to Front and Rear
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned on a large private site within a popular convenient location this 3 Bedroom Townhouse offers an excellent opportunity for a First Time Buyer or Investor. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.89m (15'9 x 12'9)
- into bay window. Feature fireplace with electric inset and wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM / DINING ROOM 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0 x 10'0)
- Twin double glazed doors to garden.
- LIGHT OAK EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 2.64m x 2.49m (8'8 x 8'2)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level oak effect fitted units. Single drainer sink unit. Twin leaded glass display cabinets. Plumbed for washing machine. Stable door to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 2.59m (15'9 x 8'6)
- Far reaching views extending towards Cavehill
- BEDROOM 2 4.75m x 3.15m (15'7 x 10'4)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.31m (9'6 x 7'7)
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising wash hand basin. Low flush WC. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Extensive garden to front in lawn screened by perimeter fence and stocked with a variety of trees. Large private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence with paved patio area. Outside fuel store with light and oil fired boiler.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.