42 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HP
- Entrance porch with access throught to Entrance Hall / Ground floor shower room with W/C
- Lounge 17'5 x 11'6 with open fire and feature surround / Solid wood floor
- Living room with solid wood floor / Glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with solid wood floor / Hardwood single glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of wooden high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing with access to walk-in hotpress
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built in units
- Large bathroom 11'8 x 11' with cream coloured suite to include corner spa bath and separate shower cubicle
- Dual vehicular access points to front and side / Pavier brick drive to front with access to garage 22'8 x 10' (max) with door to covered side yard and various storage options / Large site with gardens
- Mix of hardwood singel and double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a substantially extended four bedroom detached house with three reception rooms, large kitchen with informal dining area and spacious ground floor shower room with W/C occupying a large corner site in a slightly elevated position in this sought after residential area close to local amenities and transport facilities. With the additional benefit of dual access to both the front and side, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family in need of amazing indoor and outdoor space as well as anyone with a caravan or needs somewhere to park multiple cars or a trailer.
Internally the property extends to 1620sq.ft. plus covered side yard area and storage sheds and large garage. With a generous kitchen with informal living area and three further reception rooms, this property is perfect for someone who wants to reconfigure to suit their style of living.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the opportunities that this superb property offers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood single glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hard wood single glazed windows and leaded glass top lights. Pavier brick floor. Single glazed leaded glass entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage area. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM 2.41m x 1.47m (7'11 x 4'10)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls. Solid wood floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 3.51m (17'5 x 11'6)
- Open fire with ornate mahogany surround, part polished cast iron inset and feature tiles. Polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Ornate ceiling cornice and center rose. Double radiator. Door to:
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m x 2.82m (11' x 9'3)
- Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling and center rose. Double radiator. Door to kitchen. Glazed French doors to:
- DINING ROOM 4.14m x 3.48m (13'7 x 11'5)
- Solid wood floor. Hard wood single glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 7.14m x 3.68m (23'5 x 12'1)
- Full range of wooden high and low level units with open display shelving, wine racks and glazed corner displays. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces. Four ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Dual aspect windows. Directional spot lights. Display alcove. Meter cupboard. Two double radiators. Mahogany single glazed door to:
- COVERED SIDE YARD 3.91m x 3.00m (12'10 x 9'10)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Perspex roof. 15 pane door to rear.
- ATTACHED STORE 1.83m x 1.04m (6' x 3'5)
- Shelving. Light.
- GARAGE 6.91m x 3.05m (22'8 x 10')
- (max) Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light.
- COVERED SIDE STORE 2.49m x 1.19m (8'2 x 3'11)
- Perspex roof.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft.
- WALK IN HOTPRESS 1.85m x 1.83m/ (6'1 x 6/)
- Wood laminate floor. Shelving. Louvered door to copper cylinder with "Willis" type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 3.51m (13'8 x 11'6)
- Built-in bed furniture comprising two part mirrored double wardrobes with over bed lockers and integrated bed head with raised display shelf and shelving. Hard wood double glazed dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.38m (11'7 x 11'1)
- Full range of built-in wardrobes with over head lockers and vanity recess with mirror. Wood laminate floor. Additional built-in wardrobe. Hard wood double glazed window. View to Lough Neagh. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.22m x 2.79m (13'10 x 9'2)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Hard wood double glazed window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.72m x 2.57m (8'11 x 8'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in over stair storage. Hard wood double glazed window. Views to Lough Neagh. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8 x 11')
- (max) Cream coloured suite comprising large corner spa bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower over. Sliding cubicle doors. Shaver point. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Directional spot lights. Double radiator.
- Dual front and rear access. Double entrance pillars to front with pavier brick drive and off street parking for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders.
Paved pathway to side with access to:
Large year area to rear in slightly raised and paved patio area with concrete balustrade surround and tegula brick decorative circle. Wooden sheeted former greenhouse with pitched and tiled roof. Access to PVC tank. Secondary access from side with double pillars and decorative wrought iron vehicular gates to large pavier brick rear yard with inset feature patio circle. Outside tap and light.
Garden to side in neat lawn, palm tree and laurel hedging. Well stocked borders. Matching wrought iron pedestrian gate to side accessing public pathway. Concrete pathway to front and rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.