41a The Diamond Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4QX
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Storage cupboard / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows / Open fire with back boiler and feature marble surround
- Living room with dual aspect windows / Separate dining room with feature picture window to the front
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and fridge
- Utility room 12'1 x 7'2 with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom with recently installed luxury white suite to include free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mostly double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Generous, well landscaped and private site / Open aspect to the rear with views towards Lough Neagh
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed four bedroom detached house with three well proportioned reception rooms plus a large kitchen with informal dining area, generous utility room and separate ground floor W/C all set on a beautifully mature site with generous gardens and views to the rear over Lough Neagh. Accessed via twin, brick built pillars and decorative wrought iron gates to asphalt driveway and substantial parking, the property also boasts a large integral garage 19'8 x 17' which could be easily converted (subject to necessary approvals) into additional accommodation for an independent teenager or elderly relative.
Inside, the spacious kitchen with informal dining is finished in cream coloured woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units and benefits from integrated double oven and hob. With four double bedrooms to the first floor together with a luxury, contemporary bathroom suite to include free standing bath and separate shower cubicle this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser who is looking for a quality home in a rural location yet with all the convenience of local shops and facilities within easy access.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with tiled step.
Hard wood entrance door with leaded glass oval shaped inset and matching rectangular leaded glass side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor with wooden hand rail and matching balustrade. Open to under stair storage. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.26m x 3.45m (17'3 x 11'4)
- Open fire with back boiler and feature marble surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.45m (15' x 11'4)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4 x 10'10)
- Full height hard wood double glazed picture window. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.38m x 3.48m (20'11 x 11'5)
- (max) Full range of cream coloured wood grain effect high and low level "Shaker" style units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet with inset lighting. Double sided breakfast bar with back to back storage cupboards and wine rack. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet. Integrated four ring halogen hob with glass and black stainless steel over head extractor. Black glass effect splash back. Mid level double oven with microwave recess above. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for dish washer. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Part glazed door to rear. Access to:
- UTILITY 3.68m x 2.18m (12'1 x 7'2)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Single glazed window. Oil fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Pampas coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Single glazed window.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.99m x 5.18m (19'8 x 17')
- Up and over door. Power and light. Access to attic space.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window. Hot press with bi-folding door. Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.48m (13'9 x 11'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Views to Lough Neagh.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.30m (11'6 x 10'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m x 3.18m (10'10 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.71m x 3.38m (12'2 x 11'1)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding high gloss doors. Storage cupboard and open shelving. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.92m x 2.39m (9'7 x 7'10)
- (max) Luxury white suite comprising feature free standing bath with off-set taps and polished chrome feet. Push button low flush W/C and wall mounted vanity unit with feature wash hand basin and "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled effect PVC paneled shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide cubicle doors. Tiled effect PVC paneled walls and tiled effect non slip flooring. PVC ceiling and low voltage down lights. Heated towel rail.
- Twin brick entrance pillars and ranch fencing. Decorative wrought iron gates to asphalt drive to front. Parking for up to 7 cars. Kerbed and edged drive with gardens to either side in neat lawn, mature conifers and specimen trees. Access to integral garage.
Open access to stoned side area with twin PVC oil tanks. Paved pathway to rear. Generous garden area in neat lawn to well stocked bank and natural hedging at rear. Views over open country side. 6Ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate to enclose rear garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and raised patio. Mature conifer hedging. 4Ft. lapboard fencing and timber gate to:
Side area in neat lawn, paved pathway and patio area. Neat mature conifer hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.