41 Old Park Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1BH
- Bright and Airy Family Home
- Rural Outlooks to the Front
- Large Private and Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Home Office
Country Estates are delighted to be marketing this bright and airy, family home located on the Old Park Road, in Galgorm, Ballymena. This detached, three bedroom family home with detached garage and home office sits on a mature site, offering generous outside space and with a tarmac drive that provides ample off road parking.
Old Park Road is a popular residential area on the outskirts of Ballymena. Located within walking distance to Galgorm Village and the local Primary and Grammar schools this is truly a home that will appeal to many. For the commuter, Ballymena Train and Bus Stations are nearby and with the M2 and A26 commuter roads nearby nowhere is too far away. Country Estates strongly advise a viewing to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid wood floor.
- Living Room 3.75 x 3.75 (12'3" x 12'3")
- Space for large dining table and living area. Solid wood floor.
- Kitchen 3.87 x 2.38 (12'8" x 7'9")
- Fitted with solid oak high and low level units with display cabinet. Granite worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Under lights. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Halogen hob and electric oven. 1/2 wall tongue and groove paneling. Tiled splashback and floor. Back door.
- Lounge 4.78 x 3.58 (15'8" x 11'8")
- Sandstone fireplace with gas fire insert. Sliding door to the conservatory. Solid wood floor.
- LFWC and WHB. Tiled floor.
- Conservatory 5.44 x 2.44 (17'10" x 8'0")
- Powder Coated Aluminium Conservatory. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.75 x 2.99 (12'3" x 9'9")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 - Front 2.32 x 3.58 (7'7" x 11'8")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.58 x 2.36 (11'8" x 7'8")
- Built in cupboards.
- Family Bathroom 2.88 x 1.69 (9'5" x 5'6")
- Newly fitted bathroom with contemporary styled suite. Free standing bath. LFWC and WHB. Shower. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled.
- Home Office 2.80 x 1.5 (9'2" x 4'11")
- Fitted desk and network trunking. Heated.
- Detached Garage 5.80 x 3.6 (19'0" x 11'9")
- Up and over door and side pedestrian door. Power and lights.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed and very private gardens to the rear with brick paved patios and lawns.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.