41 Elizabeth Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9BT
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1+ Reception
- Extensive Mature Private Garden To Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Modern Gloss Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Well Presented Throughout
- Open Aspect To Front
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned within a popular convenient location enjoying a large private enclosed garden to rear this red brick semi detached enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a modern gloss kitchen with informal dining aspect, first floor family bath and benefits from PVC double glazing and oil heating. An early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- SPACIOUUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Understair storage cupboard.
- Front door into:-
- LOUNGE 3.73m x 3.51m (12'3" x 11'6")
- Attractive period style tilled fireplace with matching hearth. Laminate flooring. Bi-folding doors into:-
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.99m x 2.62m (19'8" x 8'7")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in gloss finish with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Fixed breakfast bar/ table for casual dining. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large walk in shower enclosure. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.64m (11'9" x 8'8")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.90m (8'6" x 9'6")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn.
Path to front door and side.
Large private gardens to rear screened by mature hedgerow leading to private patio/ terrace at lower level.
Neat garden laid in lawn with brick paved tool store and greenhouse. Small patio at rear with dwarf wall. Stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.