41 Carnbeg Dale
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RE
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE AND GARAGE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 17'6 x 11'2 with rustic pine fire surround and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed sliding patio doors
- Full range of walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to semi-detached garage / Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a quality semi-detached property in one of the most sought after residential developments in the local area to purchase a delightful three bedroom home with the benefit of a semi-detached garage. Finished to a high standard throughout and offering well proportioned living areas and bedrooms with ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom, the property occupies a generous site in an end of cul-de-sac position. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 3.40m (17'6 x 11'2 )
- Open fire with rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.49m x 3.58m (max) (18 x 11'9 (max))
- Full range of walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8 x 9'7)
- Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 2.74m (14'6 x 9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.64m (9'5 x 8'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor. Single radiator.
- Paved pathway to front and side with neat well maintained gardens to front, side and rear. Tarmac drive with off street parking for 1 car. Access to:
- SEMI DETACHED GARAGE 6.12m x 3.00m (20'1 x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC double glazed window. Service door to:
- Rear garden in lawn and 6Ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASER'S;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.