40 Shaneoguestown Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4TH
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with bay window / "Inglenook" style fireplace / Part glazed door to;
- Kitchen with full range of white high and low level units with wooden trim / Fully tiled floor through open plan rear porch to;
- Dining room with fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Door to;
- Bedroom 4 / Snug with wood laminate floor / Door to Entrance Hall
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Master with overstairs storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Large site with substantial enclosed rear yard, garden, paved patio and garage / Potential for additional yard area and large steel framed shed (to be negotiated separately)
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to purchase an affordable property in a sought after rural location just off the Seven Mile Straight in the sought after Dunadry area finished to a good standard throughout and offering a superb amount of outdoor space with excellent sun orientation, to include fully enclosed tarmac yard area with neat well maintained garden in lawn, ''shannon heather'' brick patio area and garage. In addition to the already generous site, there is a possibility for those requiring additional space to purchase some additional yard area and large steel framed shed to the rear. These additional lands and shed are subject to further negotiation and details may be obtained from the office.
Only on full internal and external inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this well appointed property and the potential that it offers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVINGROOM 4.27m x 3.33m (14' x 10'11)
- (Into bay) Inglenook style fireplace, slate hearth and rustic pine mantle. Open display with in-framed doors to storage below. Part glazed door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA; 4.22m x 2.34m (13'10 x 7'8)
- Full range of white high and low level units with wood trim and open display. Complimentary wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker (piped gas) with pull-out over head extractor fan. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and dishwasher. Fully tiled floor through;
- OPEN REAR HALL
- Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Under-stairs storage. Open square archway to;
- DINING ROOM 3.02m x 2.72m (9'11 x 8'11)
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Designer upright radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / SNUG 3.05m x 2.67m (10' x 8'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to loft. Access to walk-in storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.28m (11' x 10'9)
- Access to over-stair wardrobe.
- BEDROOOM 2 3.05m x 2.26m (10' x 7'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to separate attic. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.01m (10'4 x 6'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 2.11m (7'11 x 6'11)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. 'Redring' electric shower unit over. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive to front and side. Concrete path. Low maintenance timber fencing to front with garden in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Mature conifer hedging. Gate to;
- Large fully enclosed and mostly tarmaced yard to rear. Timber log drying house.
- SEMI-DETACHED UTILITY 2.24m x 1.35m (7'4 x 4'5)
- High level units with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and tall freezer. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Enclosed oil-fired boiler.
- "Shannon heather" brick patio and neat garden in lawn and feature crab apple tree.
- GARAGE 5.00m x 3.58m (16'5 x 11'9)
- Wooden double doors. Power and light. 6 pane bevelled glass door to;
- PLAY ROOM / STORE 3.51m x 2.06m (11'6 x 6'9)
- Insulated wood laminate floor. Power and light.
Gate through to stoned yard. (Boundary to be determined) PVC tank.
Potential to purchase additional yard area and large steel framed shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.