, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4BJ
- Entrance foyer with fully tiled floor
- Living room 15'2 x 11'11 (max) with staircase to first floor
- Dining room 9'10 x 9'4
- Kitchen with basic range of units
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms
- Shower room with W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil-fired central heating
- Concrete rear yard / Access to Six Mile Water
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroom mid terraced house occupying an excellent position within the Riverside Conservation Area in Antrim town centre and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Although priced to reflect the need for modernisation, the property does already benefit from PVC double glazed windows and external doors and oil-fired central heating. Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike, this property could be easily rented out following modernisation.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Part glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.62m x 3.63m (15'2 x 11'11)
- (max). Old glass fronted fire with tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator. Storage cupboard. Understair storage. Staircase to first floor with handrail and ballustrading.
- DINING ROOM 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10 x 9'4)
- Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.00m x 1.60m (9'10 x 5'3)
- Range of high and low level units. Contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6 x 11'9)
- Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder. Recessed shelving over stairs.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Coloured low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Shower area with "Gainsborough" electric shower unit. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Enclosed concrete yard area to rear. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil fired boiler. Pedestrian gate to paved patio with right of way for adjoining properties. Walls to lower tier with access to river.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.