This extended mid-terrace property is located on the Doagh Road, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to the town centre it benefits from being within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. In good condition throughout this property would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, shower room, family bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard, detached garage and a garden finished in lawn,
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with fan light over. Glazed hardwood door to main hall. Tiled floor to entrance area. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.53m x 2.97m (11'7" x 9'9")
- At widest points. Bow bay window. Focal point open fire on marble hearth and timber surround. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10" )
- Glazed door to hall. Access to under stair store. Glazed door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 3.76m x 2.39m (12'4" x 7'10")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include cooker with 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for dishwasher and low level fridge. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to rear yard. Recessed down lighting. Glazed door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.54m x 1.70m (8'4" x 5'7")
- Matching high and low level units to kitchen. Space for low level freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Panelled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and store.
- Modern fitted 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls to bath and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.72m x 2.95m (15'6" x 9'8")
- at widest points. Twin windows to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9" x 9'6")
- Low maintenance front yard.
Private low maintenance paved rear yard.
Oiled fired central heating boiler
Outside tap and light.
Private garden finished in lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.77m x 3.12m (18'11" x 10'3")
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.