4 The Old Stables
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WW
- Modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan To Living/ Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Tarmac Driveway/ Detached Matching Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Astro Turf
- Choice Cul De Sac Location Within Popular Village Development
Excellent 3 bedroom semi detached house within recently completed 'Old Stables' development just outside popular village of Ballyrobert. The property has been finished to a full turnkey specification throughout and also includes rear garden laid in astro turf with detached matching garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- Two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 7.92m 0.61m x 4.57m 1.22m (26' 2" x 15' 4")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in 'matte' cream finish with contrasting woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors with twin double glazed side panels to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Woodblock worktop with recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. High level storage unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.22m (11' 9" x 9' 4")
- En Suite Shower Room
- Three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 1.52m x 2.13m 3.05m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.61m (8' 0" x 7' 2")
- Modern three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Situated in recently completed 'Old Stables' development within popular village of Ballyrobert.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid in astro turf with patio area.
- Detached Garage 5.49m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (18' 0" x 11' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.