4 Oldstone Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DY
- Original feature doorway to fully tiled communal entrance hall
- Private entrance hall with telephone door entry intercom
- Living room with informal dining area / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of mid oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer
- Large Bedroom 14'9 x 12'9 (max) with feature archway and built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Shower bath with curved glazed screen
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating
- Extensive communal gardens and enclosed communal parking
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, Downsizers and Investors alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor apartment in this distinguished historic building commanding outstanding views over surrounding mature countryside. The property is accessed via a long winding driveway to a drive around central lawned area and through into gated, residents' parking. The main entrance and impressive front door remain as original and lead into a spacious fully tiled communal entrance hall. Finished to a high standard throughout the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, quality kitchen units with a full range of integrated appliances and luxury bathroom suite to include shower bath with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit over.
Ideally suited to the First Time Buyer, young professional and downsizer alike, this property will appeal to those who require quick and easy access to Belfast International Airport and Antrim Area Hospital and still be within easy access of Belfast City Centre.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Long winding tarmac driveway to extensive communal parking with large drive around lawn area. Access via feature gates to an enclosed designated parking area. Bin enclosure.
- COVERED OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Open entrance porch with decorative leaded glass sidelight. Mail boxes. Push buzzer door entry intercom. 9 panel original door and leaded glass sidelights to:-
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Time delay light switches. 6 panel entrance door to:
- PRIVATE HALLWAY
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Door entry intercom phone.
- LIVING ROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.77m x 3.48m (18'11 x 11'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Deep window cill suited for seating. Two double radiators. Open to:
- KITCHEN 2.95m x 2.57m (9'8 x 8'5)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style extractor over. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Low voltage down lights. Deep recessed window cill suited for seating.
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m x 3.89m (14'9 x 12'9)
- (max) Feature archway and deep window cills suitable for seating. Double doors to built in wardrobe. Double and single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.13m x 1.83m (7' x 6')
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glazed screen, off set "monobloc" mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and "monobloc" mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Standard 8'3'' ceiling. Access to small storage area above.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.