4 Niblock Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2JR
- Spacious extended entrance porch open to open plan living with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows / Solid maple floor / Cast iron multi fuel burning stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area/PVC double glazed French doors to patio area
- Full range of modern high and low level units in contemporary style with feature lighting to units and kick board
- Integrated twin ovens halogen hob and dishwasher
- Utility with full range of matching units / Ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms/ Master with luxury ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and seperare shower cubicle
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Security alarm / Oil fired cntral heating / PVC facia and soffits
- Detached metal framed garage / Spacious gardens to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a superb and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in a small private cul-de-sac just off the Niblock Road and offering quality finishes throughout to include luxury kitchen units with integrated twin ovens, hob and dishwasher. The property has been recently extended to provide an additional spacious entrance porch open to the informal living area with staircase to the first floor while the the main lounge has integrated the original hallway to provide a generous family space likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Upstairs the four well proportioned bedrooms are complimented by an ensuite to the master and a beautifully appointed bathroom with double ended bath and separate shower cubicle. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb home close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:
- EXTENDED ENTRANCE PORCH 2.97m x 1.65m (9'9 x 5'5)
- Solid wood floor. Designer upright radiator. Open square archway through to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 5.59m x 2.97m (18'4 x 9'9)
- With staircase rising from centre to first floor. Moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to underside. 2No. double radiators. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights.
- LOUNGE 5.51m x 4.24m (18'1 x 13'11)
- Feature cast iron wood burning stove with polished granite hearth and brick effect back drop. Dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. Solid maple wood floor. 3No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.80m x 4.47m (15'9 x 14'8)
- Full range of modern white high and low level units with contrasting woodblock effect work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and flexible hose. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glazed overhead extractor fan. "Twin Zanuussi" built-in mid level ovens. Integrated "Smeg" dish washer. Larder unit with double doors. Part frosted glass high level units. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid maple floor. Space for fridge freezer. Above and below unit lighting with low level kick board lighting. Recessed book shelving. Low voltage down lights. 2 No double radiators. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY 2.18m x 1.96m (7'2 x 6'5)
- Range of high and low level matching units with chrome handles and contrasting woodblock effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature circular wash hand basin with exposed stainless steel gully and feature chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to sink area. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious landing. Low voltage down lights. Access to loft. Hot press with pressurized water tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m x 3.51m (14'9 x 11'6)
- Storage cupboard with shelving. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double shower cubicle with pressurized shower unit and feature shower head. Sliding cubicle door. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Feature tiled walls and shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6 x 9'10)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10 x 9'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.97m x 2.62m (9'9 x 8'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.97m x 2.21m (9'9 x 7'3)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash backs. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to bath area. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking. Access to metal framed garage. Tegula brick pathway and front patio. Garden to front in neat lawn with specimen tree. Tarmac path to side with timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed rear area. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden area in neat lawn and tegula brick patio area. Timber fencing. Outside tap, light and power. Enclosed PVC tank.
- METAL FRAMED GARAGE 6.05m x 4.14m (19'10 x 13'7)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Service door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.