4 Magee Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT40 1PP
- Superb Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Recently Installed Luxury Shaker Kitchen
- Recently Installed Luxury Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Fascias
- Gas Central Heating
- Prime Mature Private Corner Site
- Detached Wooden Garage / Workshop
Positioned on a private prime corner site within a highly regarded established location. This beautifully maintained three bedroom semi detached bungalow has been extensively modernised by the present vendors providing a well planned living layout with a high internal specification throughout incorporting a luxury shaker kitchen plus a contemporay four piece family bathroom. Perfect for the purchaser searching for a home with a 'turn key' style finish and one level living.
With a high level of demand anticapeted an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With feature painted panelled walls. Quality laminate plank flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.17m (16'4" x 13'8")
- Attractive modern fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Quality 'grey coloured' laminate plank flooring.
- LUXURY SHAKER KITCHEN 4.04m x 3.12m (13'3" x 10'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units in a charcoal grey matt finish with contrasting wood effect work surfaces and sensor under unit lighting. Co-ordinating Franke sink unit with colour coded mixer tap. Space for freestanding range style cooker. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7" x 10'6")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6" x 8'3")
- DELUXE FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment, quarter rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c and modern vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc tap. Feature 'metro brick style' pvc panelling for easy maintenance.
- Neat well maintained garden to front. Private garden to side in lawn screened by perimeter connifer hedge and fencing.
Tarmac driveway to side with ample parking to:-
- DETACHED WOODEN GARAGE/ WORKSHOP 5.03m x 3.86m (16'6" x 12'8")
- With electric remote operated door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn with part paved patio area perfect for family barbeques screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.