4 Greenvale Park Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SQ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and access to ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace. Open to:-
- Dining room (into sun annex) with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of "Shaker" style units / Space for fridge freezer and cooker / Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Luxury bathroom suite with bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear doors / Gas-fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway to side / Enclosed garden to rear
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers
This is a rare opportunity to purchase such a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house within this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property boasts a delightful living room with gas fire, open to a dining with small sun annex allowing access to the well landscaped rear garden via PVC double glazed French doors. The fully fitted kitchen is finished in "Shaker" style high and low level units and is plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Upstairs, the three well proportioned bedrooms benefit from an ensuite shower room and W/C to the master plus 4 piece white suite to the main bathroom to include panel bath and fully tiled corner shower cubicle. The property also has gas fired central heating installed. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch. Hard wood entrance door and double glazed sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor . Double radiator. Alarm panel. Access to:
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back to sink. Open to under-stair area. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 3.23m (14'7 x 10'7)
- (widest points)Feature gas fire with wood surround, tiled inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 pane glazed doors to:
- DINING ROOM 4.01m x 2.74m (13'2 x 9'0)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights to rear. Antiglare monopitch roof.
- KITCHEN 3.56m x 2.64m (11'8 x 8'8)
- "Shaker" style wood effect kitchen in high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for fridge freezer and cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dish washer. Extractor hood. Fully tiled to work surfaces and floor. PVC double glazed rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to partially floored roofspace with power and light. Hotpress to include wall mounted gas boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Part tiled to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Splash back tiling to sink Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.90m (10'7 x 9'6)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.31m x 2.13m (7'7 x 7'0)
- Single radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to side with timber gates. Front garden in neat lawn with stocked borders. Paved pathway. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved pathway. 6ft timber fencing.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.