4 Greenvale Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SW
- Open entrance porch with PVC door to;
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Wood laminate floor
- Living room 16'3 x 13'9 (into bay) with feature fireplace and inset electric fire / Wood laminate floor
- Dining area open to Sun annex with PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units Integrated double oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with light oak units / Ground floor W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath with thermostatic shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to side with substantial off-street parking / Timber shed / Paved patio area / Tiered garden area to rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after residential development, close to Antrim town and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out, this immaculate property offers excellent accommodation to even the most discerning purchaser and benefits from a utility room and ground floor W/C ideal for any young family.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Archway to open entrance porch. PVC entrance door with double glazed port and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.95m x 4.19m (16'3 x 13'9)
- (into bay) Feature sandstone surround and hearth with open fire and polished chrome pebble effect electric fire inset. Wood laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM 4.52m x 2.26m (14'10 x 7'5)
- (into sun annex) Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to sun annex with side lights and mono pitch PVC double glazed roof. Open to:
- KITCHEN 3.00m x 2.57m (9'10 x 8'5)
- Full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units with short feature handles, glazed corner display and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights.
- GROUND FLOOR UTILITY WITH W/C 2.84m x 2.31m (9'4 x 7'7)
- (max) Push button low flush W/C. Plumbed for washing machine. Range of light oak effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. "Dri- Master" air ventilation system.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.00m (13'9 x 9'10)
- (into wardrobe) Built-in wardrobes in light oak with over head lockers. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m x 2.16m (12'3 x 7'1)
- (max) to include built-in over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.16m x 2.03m (7'1 x 6'8)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin and "monobloc" mixer taps. Double ended bath with off-set mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Glazed shower screen. Built-in storage with open shelving and doors. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 cars. Timber pedestrian gates to enclosed tarmac parking for additional 2 cars.
- TIMBER SHED 3.96m x 2.74m (13' x 9')
Paved patio. Outside tap. Brick built boiler house. Steps up to 2 raised tiers in lawn. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.