4 Glencraig Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2LE
- Own door entrance to private entrance hall with tiled staircase to;
- First floor landing with storage cupboard and access to attic
- Lounge 18'10 x 17'6 (max) with feature fireplace and inset gas fire / PVC double glazed French doors to generous balcony
- Mostly glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with full range of alder effect high and low level units to include centre island with breakfast bar / PVC double glazed sliding patio door to wrought iron railings
- Integrated oven and gas hob / Space for fridge freezer / Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and full wall of built-in wardrobes / Bedroom two with access to;
- Main bathroom with modern four piece suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Low maintenance pavier brick communal parking with dedicated parking for two cars / Ideal opportunity for First Time Buyers, young professionals and Investors alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well appointed boasts two generous bedrooms with master having a private ensuite and bedroom 2 having access to the main bathroom. In addition the large lounge area has a feature fireplace and inset gas fire together with PVC double glazed French doors to external balcony. Flooded with natural light due to the mostly glazed French doors to the spacious kitchen that boasts a full range of Alder effect high and low level units and matching centre island with breakfast bar and integrated oven and gas hob, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed part light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled staircase to;
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Fully tiled floor. Access to loft. Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.74m x 5.33m (18'10 x 17'6)
- (max) Feature hole in the wall fire place with polished chrome inset. Pyramid style chrome inset gas fire. Display alcove. Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Glass block detailing to staircase. PVC double glazed french doors to generous balcony with wrought iron railing. Mostly glazed french doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.67m x 3.48m (15'4 x 11'5)
- Full range of 'Alder' effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Centre island with breakfast bar. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with glass and stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Concealed wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to wrought iron railings. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- Into full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Mixer taps with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.57m (11'9 x 8'5)
- Door to bathroom. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.56m x 2.13m (11'8 x 7')
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Doors to entrance hall and Bedroom 2. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick private parking for up to twelve cars with two dedicated spaces. Low maintenance display area in crushed slate and shrubs. Laurel hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.