, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GU
Positioned on a prime site in a quiet cul de sac enjoying an open aspect within the highly regarded Forthaven Development. This superb detached family home is beautifully presented throughout with a well planned living layout over 3 floors. Boasting a high internal specification and finish including an open plan living, kitchen, dining area with an American walnut shaker kitchen, luxury family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door with double glazed side screen and fan light over into a well presented spacious Entrance Hall. Porcelain tiled floor extending to Kitchen and Sun Lounge.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Button flush WC.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.86m (16'0 x 12'8)
- Dual window aspect. Attractive Portuguese stone fireplace with matching hearth. Piped for gas fire. Quality semi-solid oak flooring extending into:
- DINING ROOM 4.45m x 3.86m (14'7 x 12'8)
- FAMILY ROOM 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6 x 11'9)
- Dual window aspect. Quality semi-solid oak flooring.
- 'L' SHAPE LUXURIOUS KITCHEN INTO SUNLOUNGE 6.25m x 6.10m (20'6 x 20'0)
- at max. Luxurious American walnut shaker kitchen equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Spaced for freestanding range style cooker. Overhead 'Neff' stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Twin french double glazed doors to patio and garden from Sun Lounge.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m x 1.68m (8'1 x 5'6)
- Fitted with a range of matching American walnut units. PVC double glazed door to driveway. Stainless steel sink unit.
- 1/2 LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.93m x 3.66m (16'2 x 12'0)
- Dual window aspect.
- DELUXE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Walk-in shower enclosure. Porcelain tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 4.57m (12'3 x 15'0)
- BEDROOM 3 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4 x 11'9)
- Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7 x 10'0)
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Walk-in shower enclosure. Freestanding bath with centre tap. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage recessed lighting.
- 2ND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 5 4.80m x 5.59m (15'9 x 18'4)
- at max. Undereave storage.
- BEDROOM 6 5.64m x 3.71m (18'6 x 12'2)
- Undereave storage.
- Large well maintained garden to front in lawn. Extensive driveway to side with ample parking to DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE 17'10 x 15'0 (5.44m x 4.57m) Roller shutter door. Power and light. Hard landscaped private garden to rear stocked with a variety of shrubs with paved patio areas and screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.