, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9AH
- Impressive Three Storey Detached Family Home
- 6 Bedrooms / 3+ Receptions
- Luxurious Hand Painted Solid Shaker Kitchen
- Three Deluxe Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Luxurious 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Accommodation Extending to 2421sqft
- Extensive Private Gardens
- Detached Matching Garage
- Far Reaching Unspoilt Views over Countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows / Alarm System
Situated within a recently constructed select Development of 8 Detached luxury homes and occupying an extensive private site screened by unspoilt open countryside to the rear. This beautifully presented Detached double fronted family home enjoys a superb well planned living layout with accommodation extending to 2421sqft. Boasting a bespoke luxurious hand painted shaker Kitchen with fixed centre island, bright spacious Sun Lounge, 6 Bedrooms, 3 Ensuite Shower Rooms, luxurious family Bathroom, and Detached Garage. Perfect for the family searching for an enviable sought after location with a high internal specification throughout. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door with double glazed side screens into a well presented spacious Entrance Hall with quality pergo flooring extending through ground floor area. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.11m x 3.10m (16'9 x 10'2)
- Attractive cast iron multifuel stove with stone hearth and solid wooden over mantle
- FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM 5.11m x 3.10m (16'9 x 10'2)
- Low voltage recessed spot lights. Twin french doors into:
- LUXURIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 6.10m x 4.37m (20'0 x 14'4)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of solid hand painted shaker style fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. A range of integrated appliances including AEG eye level double oven, AEG 5 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and AEG dishwasher. Fixed centre island with contrasting Silestone worksurface and breakfast bar style return, fitted under storage units and concealed double power point. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Attractive cast iron multifuel stove with stone hearth and solid wooden over mantle
Open plan into:
- SUN LOUNGE 3.68m x 2.95m (12'1 x 9'8)
- Enjoys views over gardens. Twin PVC double glazed french doors to private rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Fitted with a matching range of high and low level shaker style units. Plumbed for washing machine. Franke stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Complementary wall tiling. Space for tumble dryer. External door to driveway.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wall hung box shaped sink with monobloc tap.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.10m (13'1 x 10'2)
- Dual window aspect.
- LUXURIOUS ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled accent panel with coloured glass trim. Fully tiled corner shower enclosure. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.10m (13'1 x 10'2)
- Plus built in walk in shelved wardrobe. Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 3 5.05m x 3.10m (16'7 x 10'2)
- at max. Enjoying views over surrounding open countryside.
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.74m (9'5 x 9'0)
- Enjoying views over surrounding open countryside.
- LUXURIOUS 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Corner bath with fixed shower attachment and tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Feature tiled accent panel. Fully tiled 1/4 rounded shower enclosure with decorative coloured glass trim.
- Second Floor
- BEDROOM 5 6.17m x 3.10m (20'3 x 10'2)
- at max. Built in matching bespoke twin double wardrobes. Velux window.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled accent panel. 1/4 rounded fully tiled shower cubicle with coloured glass trim. Velux window. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 6 4.45m x 3.10m (14'7 x 10'2)
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled accent panel. 1/4 rounded fully tiled shower enclosure. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn. Grey gravel driveway to side with ample parking and parking forecourt. DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE. Extensive private south-westerly facing garden in lawn screened by perimeter fence with brick paved patio areas and walkways perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining. Garden bordered by open countryside to rear enjoying far reaching unspoilt views. Outside tap. Outside light. Outside double electric socket.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.