4 Ballyeaston Village
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SH
- Well Presented 4 Bedroom Cottage Style Dwelling
- Lounge With 'Minster' Stone Fireplace/ Gas Fire
- Open Plan Living/ Dining With Cast Iron Stove
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Area With Appliances
- Ground Floor Wet Room/ 3 Piece Suite
- Deluxe Family Bathroom/ 4 Piece Suite
- Fully Renovated And Extended To An Exceptional Standard
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Fully Landscaped Rear Site
- Large Basement Garage With Integrated Storage
Beautifully presented 4 bedroom cottage style residence situated centrally in The Village, occupying a spacious private site, with professionally landscaped rear gardens enjoying delightful rural views to the rear. The property has been substantially upgraded and extended by the current owners with a host of quality finishes too numerous to list. Internal inspection is absolutely essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded inset. Fanlight over. Quarry tile floor. Stairwell to first floor.
Glass panelled oak doors into lounge and living room.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 0.00m x 4.27m 0.00m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
- Attractive fireplace in 'minster' stone with matching hearth. Open flame gas fire inset. Windows at front and rear elevation. Twin wall lights.
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING AREA 6.71m 0.91m x 4.57m 0.00m (22' 3" x 15' 0")
- Inglenook style fireplace in antique brick finish with solid mantle. Stone tile hearth. Cast iron wood burning stove inset. Windows at front and rear elevations. Twin wall light points. Understair cloak/ storage with electric light. Part shelved. Exposed timber beamed ceiling. Ceramic tile flooring extending through to dining area. Twin racks of ceiling spotlights. Open archway in antique brick with timber beams accessing the dining area.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor and part panelled walls. PVC double glazed back door.
- WET ROOM 3.35m 0.91m x 1.52m 3.05m (11' 3" x 5' 10")
- With walk in fully tiled shower with mains pressure shower unit, fixed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and button flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.18m 1.52m x 4.88m 1.52m (17' 5" x 16' 5")
- At widest points. Range of quality fitted high and low level units in hand painted solid wood finish and contrasting work surfaces. Range style cooker with twin ovens and 5 ring gas hob. Matching overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Colour coded sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Window pelmets with integrated lighting. Wall mounted glazed display cabinet. Built in fridge and built in freezer. Ceramic tile floor. Twin racks of ceiling spotlights.
- First Floor
- Stairwell with part timber panelled walls.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- With window and velux double glazed roof light. Twin louvered doors to shelved hot press. Solid 4 panel oak doors to all rooms.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m 2.44m x 4.27m 2.13m (16' 8" x 14' 7")
- Original 'Victorian' fireplace with cast iron/ tile inset. Dual aspect windows. Large shelved storage unit with twin louvered doors. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.74m (13' 8" x 11' 9")
- Dormer style window.
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.00m (16' 7" x 11' 0")
- NB Magnificent rural views from the rear bedrooms over Six Mile River Valley.
- BEDROOM 4 4.88m 1.22m x 2.44m 0.00m (16' 4" x 8' 0")
- Twin windows. Laminate flooring. Currently utilised as study.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- With 4 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
- Situated centrally in Ballyeaston Village.
Vehicular access into extensive concrete parking bay off Ballyeaston Road, into the rear of the property.
Separate brick pavior storage/ parking/ patio area with raised brick built shrub bed with water feature.
Stepped up to extensive ornamental patio area laid in paving with brick edges.
Range of mature shrub beds. Timber pergola.
Screening rear trees and hedgerow affording complete privacy.
- Detached Basement Garage 12.19m 0.00m x 5.18m 0.00m (40' 0" x 17' 0")
- With Integrated Stores. Roller shutter door. 4 No windows. Rear service area. Fluorescent lighting. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Aluminum framed greenhouse.
- Separate Store 3.66m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.22m (12' 0" x 9' 4")
- Outside light. Water tap.
Private tarmac road accesses the front of the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.