4 Ballycraigy Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NE
- Extended entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Glazed door to;
- Inner Hall with access to loft
- Living room 12'8 x 10'11 with open fire and tiled surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Separate shower room with large shower enclosure and concealed flush W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Tarmac off-street parking to front for two cars / Fully enclosed yard / garden area to rear with enclosed patio area and range of timber sheds
- Excellent opportunity for a first time buyer, young couple or those wishing to downsize
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious, extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in this sought after front row position of Ballycraigy overlooking the main Belfast Road and open space beyond. With the benefit of a master bedroom extension with generous ensuite, this property is ideally suited to First Time Buyers and those who want to downsize but still require decent space and plenty of storage. In addition to the ensuite, this property also boasts a spacious shower room with large enclosed shower cubicle, kitchen units finished in mid oak, generous fully tarmaced front forecourt with off-street parking for two plus cars and a large enclosed rear yard / garden area with range of timber outbuildings and enclosed patio area.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this well extended and deceptively spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with ensuite.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with leaded and stained glass inset. Double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.67m x 2.36m (8'9 x 7'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Glazed door to:
- INNER HALL
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 3.86m x 3.33m (12'8 x 10'11)
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Double doors to storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.00m x 2.67m (9'10 x 8'9)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Over-head extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor and walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed doors to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.78m x 2.49m (15'8 x 8'2)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Shaver point. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.00m (11'11 x 9'10)
- (into wardrobe recess) plus double doors to built-in wardrobe with gas fired boiler. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- SEPERATE SHOWER ROOM
- Concealed flush low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below. Wide enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and glazed doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Double gates to tarmac off-street parking for two plus cars. Low level timber fencing. Concrete pathway to side with access to;
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden/yard to rear in concrete path, pink stone display and enclosed patio area with low level fencing. 5Ft timber perimeter fencing and pedestrian gate. Outside tap.
- BRICK BUILT SHED 2.44m x 1.52m (8' x 5')
- Cold water supply and electric hot water geezer. Power and light. Part glazed door.
- TIMBER SHED 1 4.72m x 2.31m (15'6 x 7'7)
- Double doors. Light. Work bench.
- TIMBER SHED 2 2.34m x 2.34m (7'8 x 7'8)
- Covered area with pigeon nesting boxes. Light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.