39 Wheatfield Heights
, Co. Antrim
, BT40 2RT
- Impressive Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Luxury Open Plan Shaker Kitchen / Dining Area
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Deluxe Ensuite Shower Room
- Integral Large Garage with Brick Paved Forecourt
- Utility Room / Oil Fired Central Heating / Far Reaching Rural Views
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned on a private mature site within easy walking distance of Ballgally beach and hotel. This superb Detached double fronted family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a recently installed modern shaker kitchen and a deluxe en suite shower room. Perfect for the family searching for a home within an unspoilt location and a high internal specification. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door with leaded glass inset with matching side screens into:
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE HALL 5.97m x 2.74m (19'7 x 9'0)
- At max. Under stairs storage cupboard. Quality oak effect laminate plank flooring extending through principal rooms.
- FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.50m x 3.28m (14'9 x 10'9)
- Attractive period style marble and granite fireplace with gas fire inset and mahogany surround. Dual window aspect.
- DINING ROOM 4.34m x 3.78m (14'3 x 12'5 )
- Period style fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.81m x 3.66m (12'6 x 12'0)
- Twin French PVC Double Glazed doors to garden. Dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING ASPECT 5.41m x 3.58m (17'9 x 11'9)
- (Recently Installed) Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units with quality contrasting Silestone work surfaces and up stands. Jaw box style sink unit with swann neck mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge. Space for range style freestanding cooker. Recessed low voltage lighting. Wood effect ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.67m x 1.57m (15'4 x 5'2 )
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC Double Glazed door to garden. Service door into garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious landing area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0 x 11'7 )
- Partial views extending over countryside towards coast.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- comprising 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Button flush w.c Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 3.78m (15'0 x 12'5)
- Dual window aspect. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.84m (12'1 x 9'4)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4 x 9'4)
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- comprising 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor. 1/2 tiled walls.
- Gates to front leading to extensive brick paved parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Garden to front in lawn stocked by a variety of shrubs and screened by perimeter fence and wall.
Large private garden to rear laid in neat lawn.
Brick paved terrace / patio area perfect for evening entertaining screened by stone wall.
Private paved decked area.
Garden stocked in a variety of shrubs.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.