This detached chain free property is located in the ever popular Victoria Manor Development, Ballyclare. Set on an elevated site, with views over the countryside to the rear, it is within close proximity to local amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and public transport networks.
Internally the property comprises and entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area, private driveway finished in tarmac and a detached garage.
Early viewing recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Dado rail. Stairwell to first floor. Access to store.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.45m (16'4" x 14'7")
- At widest points. Wood laminate flooring. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising vanity unit and w.c. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.90m x 3.56m (16'1" x 11'8")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for cooker point and plumbed for washing machine. Space for American style fridge freezer. Composite one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. PVC double glazed service door to driveway. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and store with Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 5.54m x 3.58m (18'2" x 11'9")
- Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 5.54m x 3.58m (18'2" x 11'9")
- Access to under eave storage. Views over Countryside.
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to shower and tiled splashback to bath. Tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Private back garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
Views over surrounding countryside.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.07m x 3.78m (19'11" x 12'5")
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.