39 Castle Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LT
- Spacious entrance hall capable of taking a staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'8 x 11'4 with open fire and back boiler
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of linen effect high and low level
- Utility room with range of matching units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Generous shower room with modern white suite
- Off-set quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit
- Large site with gardens to front and rear in neat lawns / Paved patio area / Greenhouse / Semi-detached garage
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well appointed two bedroom semi-detached bungalow that has been priced and designed to accommodate an attic conversion providing two additional bedrooms and a shower room to the pre-prepared first floor area. The property occupies a large, well maintained site with plenty of on-site parking and a semi-detached garage making this the ideal property for downsizers or those hoping to start a family in the future and who want the opportunity to purchase an affordable property with potential for additional bedrooms. The property also boasts oil-fired central heating and mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors, to include French doors from the current master bedroom that could easily be re-defined as a dining or second living room.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled step. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed entrance door and matching side lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Cloak cupboard. Access to loft (suitable for conversion subject to necessary approval).
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8 x 11'4)
- Open fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water. Tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.98m x 3.45m (16'4 x 11'4)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Space for cooker with over head extractor canopy. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. 8 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.54m x 1.78m (8'4 x 5'10)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 2.87m (11'10 x 9'5)
- Mahogony effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator. 8 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7 x 9'5)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.84m x 2.49m (9'4 x 8'2)
- (to include hot press) Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Off-set quadrant corner shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with well stocked borders. Paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Access to:
- SEMI DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 3.02m (18' x 9'11)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to side. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, mature, well stocked borders and stoned displays. Generous paved patio area. Greenhouse. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.