38B Ballyvallagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT40 3NA
Spacious detached chalet bungalow, with integral garage, occupying a delightful elevated site, extending to circa half an acre, enjoying superb rural views. The property is finished to a modern specification throughout, to include a host of upgrades, while the adaptable accommodation currently comprises 2 reception rooms and 6 bedrooms. The detached purpose built 4 bay stable block and tack room would also have potential for a range of alternative uses. Viewing is highly recommended.
- PVC front door with leaded double glazed inset and matching side screen.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL 6.55m x 2.18m (21'6" x 7'2")
- High gloss ceramic tile flooring. Feature front window in etched glass. Staircase to first floor with understair cloak/ storage. Oak glass panelled doors to reception rooms and kitchen with matching oak skirting throughout the hallway and reception rooms. Beam vacuum system.
- LOUNGE 4.06m x 5.44m (13'4" x 17'10")
- Attractive fireplace in hardwood surround with marble/ granite inset and matching hearth. Open flame gas fire inset. Dark oak laminate flooring. Dimmer light switch.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0" x 11'10")
- Modern fireplace with marble surround and granite inset. Matching hearth. Open fire with high output back boiler.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.72m x 3.63m (15'6" x 11'11")
- Range of high and low level solid wood hand painted units with matching work surfaces. Window pelmet and glazed display cabinets. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead recessed extractor unit. Built in double oven. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor throughout. Contemporary ceiling light fitting.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.66m x 2.26m (12'0" x 7'5")
- Base unit with inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Service door accessing the garage.
- REAR HALLWAY
- With shelved hot press. High gloss ceramic tile floor. Twin ceiling lights. Beam vacuum system.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11" x 10'0")
- Twin doors to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.63m (12'6" x 11'11")
- Twin doors to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11" x 10'0")
- Suited for use as dining room/ study etc.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 5 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings; bidet; low flush w.c; vanity unit; PVC panelled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Screen door. Part timber panelled walls. Laminate flooring in tile effect finish.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS LANDING 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")
- Velux double glazed roof light. Access points to floored under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 3.81m x 3.71m (12'6" x 12'2")
- Access into under eaves storage. Gable side window.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap, button flush w.c. and PVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Screen door. Velux double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 5 3.78m x 2.36m (12'5" x 7'9")
- Velux double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 6 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4" x 12'3")
- Gable side window.
- Occupying a mature elevated site enjoying delightful rural views from front and rear elevations.
Twin pillars accessing a spacious kerbed and gravel driveway with parking forecourt.
A range of large mature beech trees are set within the front gardens.
- Integral Garage 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0" x 12'0")
- Up and over door. Roller shutter door. Service door into utility room. PVC double glazed side window. Oil fired central heating boiler and timer. Beam vacuum control.
Spacious gardens at front elevation laid in lawn within screening perimeter shrubbery.
Secure enclosed rear yard, fully paved, within a rear retaining wall.
Gravel shrub beds at each end of the yard. Raised shrub bed.
Aluminium framed green house.
Timber 'farm' gates secure each gable side of the dwelling.
PVC barge boards surround the dwelling.
- Detached Purpose Built Concrete Block Stables 14.63m x 4.11m (48'0" x 13'6")
- Housing 4 No stables with Tack Room 23'0" X 12'0". Incorporating a part covered concrete service area. Water and electricity connected.
NB suited to variety of alternative uses.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.